Sunday, June 28, 2009

Objectum Sexuality

Now there's people out there who love thumbs up their asses, fuckin' a nice pair of deceased tits, and ticklin' baby clits...now that's all respectable. But then you got some extra weird shit, some "hey i'm about to go fuck my boyfriend, who happens to be a roller coaster" shit. Don't believe me? Well, pound this into your dome....one time for your mind one time: 


Now I'm gonna say that if this becomes a new trend, I myself might just hop out the closet and join the wagon, considering someone doesn't have their fresh rock-hard cock in the spokes of said wagon, fuckin' it out of motion. Well cause to be honest, I've had my eyes on a few "objects" myself over the years.....

The new Dallas Cowboys Stadium for instance. Well I've never officially met you, but I drive by you almost daily. I heard George Strait and the gang ripped your virginity from you two weeks ago, it's ok, really. I think I love you almost. You'd be so fun, I just now it babe. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The Bean in Chicago. I'd tickle this things clit anyday. Cliterature 101, if you will. Might be a little awkward considerin' it mirrors an' stuff. I'll just hop into some Patrick Bateman shit and start flexin' to myself as I'm poundin' you in the ass while your phone-call-away-hooker counterpart shows off how white i just made her teef. You're so beautifull, old bean.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Aw you girl. You. Fort Miley you're on that cream of the crop jumpoff. It's a little strange, me posting a photo of you getting railed backside by some sk8rboi but i know what's up, i do my history lessons. You've been stimulated by skater and military scum alike for decades now. and I'm fine with it, i really am.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And finally, Leonard Cohen's typewriter. You've been keepin' it real since 57'. I figured since yer boy lenny has been getting me hard for years now, i'll return the favor when it's due. long due actually. Baby if you ever need some more ink in you, I'll be sure to let my Russle the Love Muscle do the job. All we need to get it started is a simple "get it wet" whisper, and we're on. Love and Trust, forever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: