Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bradford big Cox

Remember when Bradford Cox flipped us off last year?

Yeah, that shitty unmastered version leak of Logos really pissed the guy off. Here was his message if you don't remember: 
"Fuck this shit. I can just make another album. It’s not finished and now it never will be. It was also going to have a rad cover. I would describe it to you but that would be stupid. P.S. there are no vocals on Quick Canal. I never got the chance to record them. This record was not free to record, so if you’d like to pay for hearing it send a paypal donation to lastdeerhunteronearth@yahoo.com. I am not a fucking opportunist so don’t think I expect it."

Blah, blah, blah well the MASTERED real version of Logos leaked, and it is worth the re-download if you're still bangin' that ol' 2008 Logos joint. Quick Canal with the vocals is even better,  Walkabout with Panda Bear is on the album, I think some song titles got changed too. Basically the whole album is on some top 5 albums of 2009 shit. Have a listen:

No comments: