Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Top 20 Songs of 2009

I know having a music blog is pretty hipster suspect...and making any sort of Top lists is even more suspect but hey! Fuck you buddy! These are my top/favorite songs of my stale ass year I called 2009. I didn't contract a std, I was stuck in a mentally handicapped region known as the south, pinworms did not take over my anus, I did not get drunk and get a cross tattoo with the name "maria" in old english beneath it, I was drugged up on seroquel most of the time, I fell victim to binge drinking, I masturbated way too much that I thought I was going to shed my foreskin, I got all liquor'd up many times and danced with ugly human beings, I gagged an old lady in an alley and drug her back to my home to shave my inner thighs, AND through all these times good and bad, I had these 20 songs as some sort of comfort blanket, though they almost killed me many drunken times on the road when I was both texting, driving, eating and shuffling through these 20 songs time and time again. Thanks for the listening material, mates. Click the song title to listen to the song...most have links some don't.

1. Animal Collective - My Girls

2. Atlas Sound ft. Noah Lennox -
Walkabout

3. Small Black -
Despicable Dogs

4. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti -
Can't Hear My Eyes

5. Animal Collective -
Daily Routine(Phaseone Remix)

6. Smith Westerns -
Be My Girl

7. Toro Y Moi -
Blessa

8. Tonstartssbandht -
Black Country

9. Fuck Buttons -
Surf Solar

10. Girls -
Lust for Life

11. Kurt Vile -
Hunchback

12. Wavves -
No Hope Kids

13. Cass Mccombs -
You Saved My Life

14. Ganglians -
Never Mind

15. Wild Nothing -
Cloudbusting (Kate Bush Cover)

16. Washed Out -
Belong

17. Raekwon ft. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface and Method Man -
House of Flying Daggers

18. Best Coast -
Sun Was High(So Was I)

19. Jeans Wilder -
Tough Guys

20. Beach House -
Silver Soul

3 comments:

deh said...

hipsty

Anonymous said...

Kudos on the list amigo. kudos

Anonymous said...

kewl i dig the list also