Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Drunk Quotes (Best Of)


Here's some cute quotes on the topic of being intoxicated from some of your favorite producers of life:

  • "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." - Dorothy Parker
  • "An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do." - Dylan Thomas
  • "There was nothing really as glorious as a good beer shit - I mean after drinking twenty or twenty-five beers the night before. The odor of a beer shit like that spread all around and stayed for a good hour-and-a-half. It made you realize that you were really alive.” - Charles Bukowski
  • "I drink to make other people interesting." - George Jean Nathan
  • "As I grew older I became a drunk. Why? Because I like ecstasy of the mind." - Jack Kerouac
  • Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • "Somebody left the cork out of my lunch." - W.C. Fields
  • "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra
  • "Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol." - Anonymous
  • “I’ve been drunk only once in my life. But that lasted for twenty-three years.” - W. C. Fields
  • "I may be drunk, miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly" - Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If an preliminary dispute is rejected and you disagree, submit a challenge in writing including clones for any supporting paperwork. Taking the extra time to ensure your statement is exact assists your credit rating, and can have a important impact on rates and also other products pushed by credit rating your rating or info. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Ertrg4w7878[/url]